Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dill Pickle Cheese Ball!!

I am the ultimate cheese ball fan :) Snacky cheese balls to delicious dessert ones, I grew up on the amazingness of fun and easy delectable treats. One of my favorite, and now my family's favorite, is the dill pickle ball!!

2 blocks cream cheese, softened
5 whole baby dill pickles (3 large)
1 package Budding dried beef
2 tsp Crushed Peppercorn
1.5 tbsp dried chopped onion
1.5 tbsp Lawrys Course Ground Garlic Salt with Parsley


Chop up your pickles and dried beef. Add to the 2 blocks of cream cheese. Mix. (I suggest a bamboo spoon...it doesn't stick!) Add garlic salt, chopped onion and peppercorn. Form into ball and let sit in fridge for at least 2 hours. I normally let it sit overnight, in order for the flavors to absorb :) Serve on crackers or pretzels!

No comments:

Post a Comment